Department – Inter Local Cadre transfer of Government employees on spouse grounds – Orders - Issued.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (SPF & MC) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 182 Dated: 21/05/2016
O R D E R :-
- It has come to the notice of the Government that a good number of State Government employees whose spouses are working in different places in the State Government, Local Bodies, Public Sector under takings, are facing lot of inconvenience and misery due to their dislocation of families, as their working places are far away from each other.
- Government, after careful examination of the entire issue in detail and as a matter of policy, hereby decide and accord permission to the Secretary to Government of the Administrative Department to transfer the employees working in the State Government, whose spouses are working in Central Government, State Government, Local Bodies, State Level Public Sector Undertakings, from one local cadre to another or within the same local cadre, as the case may be, on spouse grounds, provided there shall be clear vacancy in the respective post and they shall be assigned last rank in seniority in the respective post in the latter local cadre treating it as a request transfer, not entitled to TTA and DA, subject to other conditions and orders issued from time to time in this regard by the Government.
- These orders shall not be applicable to the posts in the Offices located in GHMC / HMDA limits. However, the employees working in GHMC/HMDA limits can be transferred to the offices located outside GHMC/HMDA limits, on spouse grounds.
- All the Departments of Secretariat / Heads of Departments / District Collectors shall take necessary action accordingly and ensure that the above orders are followed scrupulously.
- This order issued with the concurrence of the Finance Department, vide their U.O.No.2242/Secy.Fin./2016, dated:12.04.2016.
- Click here to Download GO MS No 182 Dt 21./05.2016