TS Social Welfare INTER admissions 2016

<
TS Social Welfare INTER admissions 2016|TELANGANA SOCIAL WELFARE RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY ADMISSION INTO MPC, BPC, MEC, CEC & HEC GROUPS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2016-2017

TS Social Welfare Junior Colleges Admissions for Boys and girls

TS Social Welfare INTER admissions 2016|TELANGANA SOCIAL WELFARE RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY ADMISSION INTO MPC, BPC, MEC, CEC & HEC GROUPS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2016-2017 /2016/05/ts-social-welfare-inter-admissions-2016.html

 





TS Social Welfare Residential Colleges Inter Admissions 2016 Application at TSWREIS.TELANGANA.GOV.IN
Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society : Hyderabad Admission Into MPC, BPC, MEC, CEC & HEC Groups For The Academic Year 2016-17,TSWREIS Inter Admissions 2016,TS Social Welfare Inter First Year Admissions 2016, TSWREIS Inter First Year Admissions 2016 Notification/Telangana Social Welfare Inter Admissions 2016/TSW Residential Inter Admissions 2016.

TSWREIS(Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society)Hyderabadhas issued theTS Social Welfare Inter First Year 2016 Admissionsnotification Into MPC, BPC, MEC, CEC & HEC Groups For The Academic Year 2016-17 on May 12th, 2016. The TSWREIS officials are inviting the online applicationforms from the eligible SSC passed Boys and Girls for admissions into Junior Intermediate into TSWRJC Institutions in the State for the academic year 2016-2017.

Applications are invited from Boys and Girls for admissions into Junior Intermediate into 109 Upgraded TSWR Institutions in the State for the academic year 2016-2017. The following are the instructions to apply for admissions.

Eligibility Criteria:

a) The students should have passed SSC in one attempt in March, 2016
b) The students should apply within his / her own district.
c) Students who studied in Telugu Medium in 10th Class can also apply in English Medium Colleges.
e) If the group desired by the student is not available in the same district, the student can apply in other district of the same Zone.
f) A copy of marks memo of SSC obtained through E-SEVA / MEE-SEVA is to be enclosed to the application.
g) The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum, which should be as certified by MRO.
h) The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2016 and in case of students studied in Social Welfare Residential Schools and Social Welfare Hostels relaxation of 1 year will be given.
i) The students should produce Caste and Income certificates certified by the M.R.O.

Reservation :

The reservation pattern for all categories will be as follows:
a. Scheduled caste 75%
b. SC – converted Christian 12%
c. Scheduled Tribes 6%
d. Backward Classes 5%
e. Other castes 2%

1. Out of 87% [75% for SCs and 12% SC converted Christians], 60% of seats are reserved for the students who have studied in APSWR Institutions and SW Hostels, remaining 40% of seats are allotted for other SC students and SC Students studied in KGBVs and those who studied in any other recognized institutions.

2. The BC, ST, OC seats are reserved only to the students who studied in SWR institutions and SWR Hostels. Due to any circumstances, the seats are not filled with SWR Institutions / SW Hostels, the seats will be filled with the BC, ST, OC students, who have studied in any other recognized Institutions as per the merit. Where there is a tie, priority shall be given to the students of KGBV.

3. 3% of overall seats will be reserved for the Physically Handicapped children who can attend their work without anybody’s help, based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board

4. 3% overall seats will be reserved under sports quota,
a) Senior Nationals
b) All India sports Meet
c) junior/Youth Nationals
d) Inter University Tournaments
e) National School Games
f) Mini or Sub-junior Nationals
g) Women Sports Festival
h) State/District /Tribal Sports/CM Cup

5. Up to 3% of the seats are to be earmarked for orphans / destitute in the age appropriate class in Residential Schools / Residential Jr. Colleges run by welfare departments and Education department as per G.O.Ms.No.47, Dated 31.08.2010 of women and Child welfare Department.

6. If no sufficient applications are received from outsiders, the vacancies will be filled in by students of TSWEIS and SW Hostel students.

How to Apply /Process of Admission:

The applicant can submit his/her application to the Principals of Counseling centers in person (or) by post on or before 30.05.2016, before 5:00 p.m. The details of the Counseling centres district
Click Here For APPLICATION FORM

Click Here for Colleges List, Reservations details

Related Posts

Telangana Latest Updates

View More

Academic/CCE Projects/Assignments

View More

www.tsteachers.in

Telangana SSA Complete Information

View More

RPS-2015 Complete Information

View More
Ads
Top