AP TRANSCO Assistant Engineer 292 Civil And Electrical AE Posts Recruitment Notification Apply Online @aptransco.cgg.gov.in/ | Online Application form for the Posts of AE in Civil and Electrical 292 Posts in Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO Qualifications Eligibility Online Application Form Schedule Exam Date Download Hall Tickets Instructions to the Candidates Fee Particulars Selection Procedure Scheme of Examination Selection Process ap-transco-assistant-engineer-292-civil-electrical-ae-posts-recruitment-online-application-form
AP TRANSCO Assistant Engineers AE 292 Posts Recruitment Schedule
- Apply Online From 20.03.2017
- Last Date for Apply Online 12.04.2017
- Date of Examination
Instructions to Candidates at the time of Written Examination:
- The test is of two hours duration. The date and time will be indicated on the Hall ticket. Candidates should reach the test center in time. Candidates will be allowed in to the examination hall half an hour before the scheduled starting time. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall after the test has started and will not be permitted to leave examination hall before the closure of test time under any circumstances.
- The test will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions with only on answer being correct among the four alternatives suggested.
- The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below.
- Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper will be provided to the candidates. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
- The candidate has to bring a good quality Black Ball point pen to the examination hall.
- The candidate has to handover the original OMR Sheet to the invigilators in the examination centre and are however permitted to take away the duplicate OMR Sheet along with question paper after the examination. If any candidate in violation of the above instructions takes away the original OMR Sheet, his/her candidature to the recruitment will be rejected besides invocation of penal provisions including debarment of the candidature for all future recruitments to be conducted by the AP Transco.