Govt of India NCS/National Career Service Online Registration for Jobs Trainings and Educational Info @www.ncs.gov.in | www.ncs.gov.in is an Offical web portal of Ministry of labour and employment Services, Government of India is about to give alerts/information to your mobile after the Registration at the website | Educational updates | Job Alerts/opportunities by Govt of India through sms to your Mobile Directly after the Online Registration at National Career Service by Govt of India and Ministry of Labour and Employment Services | govt-of-india-ncs-national-career-service-online-registration-ncs.gov.in
NCS National Career Service for Jobs Trainings and educational Info
Bringing Talent Closer to Opportunities…
- A National ICT based portal is developed primarily to connect the opportunities with the aspirations of youth. This portal facilitates registration of job seekers, job providers, skill providers, career counsellors, etc.
- The portal provides job matching services in a highly transparent and user friendly manner. These facilities along with career counselling content will be delivered by the portal through multiple channels like career centers, mobile devices, CSCs, etc.
- The project would be capable of meeting the varied demands and requirements of the youth for information on education, employment and training and will be supported by a multi lingual call center.
- The portal will also make available information on local service providers available to house hold and other consumers for services like driving, plumbing, carpentry, etc
How to Register Online for National Career Service
- Firstly visit to official website of National Career Service which is www.ncs.gov.in
- On home page hit the appropriate link
- Select option as per choice of “job Seeker” or “employer”
- Fill all required details in a desired manner
- Click to submit button
- The candidates will get an OTP (One Time Password) now registration process is finished. Candidates can use the OTP for log in through NCS.