GO MS No 103 DA Dearness Allowance to Telangana Employees Sanctioned

GO MS No 103 DA Dearness Allowance to Telangana Employees  ALLOWANCES – Dearness Allowance – Dearness Allowance to the State Government go-ms-no-103-da-dearness-allowance-to-telangana-employees-orders

O R D E R:
Government hereby order revision of the Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Order fourth read above to the employees of Government of Telangana from 15.196% of the basic pay to 18.340% of basic pay from 1st of January, 2016.


  1. TS Govt enhanced DA to State Employees and Teachers.
  2. DA GO Ms No 103 Fin Dept dated 1.9.2016 released.
  3. Arrears from January 2016 to August 2016 shall be credited in GPF A/Cs
  4. Employees who are Governed by CPS 10% of DA from Jan2016 to Aug shall be credited in to PRAN A/Cs. And remaining 90% of DA arrears shall be paid in cash.
  5. Cash from September 2016 payable on 1st October 2016
Click here to Download GO MS No 103 Dt 01.09.2016
Click here to Download DA Ready Reckoner

Related Posts

Telangana Latest Updates

View More

Academic/CCE Projects/Assignments

View More

www.tsteachers.in

Telangana SSA Complete Information

View More

RPS-2015 Complete Information

View More
Ads
Top