Thursday, May 27, 2021

TS Agricultural University PJTSAU Admission Eligibility Qualifications Changed - Know Here


PJTSAU Agricultural Diploma Course Admissions 2023 - Apply Online

TS Agricultural University Admission Eligibility Qualifications Changed - Know Here

Prof: Jayashanker Telangana State Agricultural University Admissions 2021 eligibility Educational Qualifications are changed by the University. The University is offering Engineering in Agriculture, Diploma in farming courses to Rural students. Agriculture Engineering and Diploma in Agriculture Admissions will done on the basis of POLYCET which is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana State SBTET, TS. There are much more opportunities for the Graduates and Diploma Holders in Agriculture. The aspirants who are seeking opportunities in Agriculture field, need to go through this way. But the Agricultural University in Telangana has changed the eligibility criteria for Admissions through AGRICET 2021 into the courses, here are the details

Changes in Eligibility Qualifications for PJTSAU Admissions 2021

Till now The Telangana Agricultural University has given Admissions to  the students who have studied last 4 years in Rural area of Telangana. It was the basic eligibility condition for those who are seeking Admissions into the Graduate and Diploma courses in Agriculture. But here after the University will allot 60% seats to Rural Students and remaining 40% seats to rural and Urban students, The Academic Council has decided. Admissions will be done as per the POLYCET 2021 Ranks.

Students who have already passed the tenth class are eligible to take the course. Sudhir said that from now on, candidates are eligible for admissions on the basis of merit shown in Intermediate and Policet. No changes were made to the age limit for admissions. Students under the age of 22 who have completed 15 years are eligible for these courses, he said.

Click Here to Apply Online for TS POLYCET 2021